What is Angage?
Angage is an e-commerce information and measurement platform that provides market insights about what people buy online. Here are some features:
- Angage hunts currently trending products: we call them "hot" products. For each hot product, we give you powerful insights including links to source the product on Alibaba, Aliexpress, Amazon as well as physical worldwide dropshipping companies. We also include reviews, social campaigns currently running around the product, targeting information for Facebook™ and Google™, and more! You can easily view/export this data.
- You can search a database of 15M+ products (and counting).
- You can search a database of 500,000+ stores (we add a store every 10 seconds). For each store you can see relevant information including its products, SKUs, vendors, average product value, traffic stats, social accounts and social campaigns currently running, marketing plugins and more.
- Angage tracks real sales orders. Data includes: location of the buyers, time and date of purchases, item purchased, average orders per day, most served city/country and more. This feature allows you to search products that are selling the most across a growing network of 50,000 stores.
- Angage also returns worldwide physical suppliers information, including brands and products available for dropshipping. These are real physical suppliers that we mapped from all over the world.
- Angage also detects high-level trends (seasonal and not).
Why should I use Angage?
- If you are dropshipping, use Angage to discover hot products before they go viral, get an understanding of which products a store is selling, what's selling the most, for how much and more.
- If you are a store owner, use Angage to understand more about your store and how you can improve it, as well as see what vendors your competitors are buying from.
- If you are a marketer or a marketing agency, use Angage to get e-commerce leads that you can outreach to and data points that you can use to better sell your services to e-commerces.
Do you track store sales? How is that even possible?!
Yes, we do! We track sales of a lot of stores, down to which variants of a certain product are selling the most. In most cases, we also track restocks and returns.
Sales data is very accurate, and that's why we can predictably know how much a store sells and where it ships most orders to.
Where do you get the data from?
All the data we process is available on the web.
How much does Angage cost?
We have 2 plans: the starter plan and the pro plan. For $20 / month you can get the starter plan which gives you access to all the basic features: daily hot product, stores data, products data, suppliers data and more!
For as little as $97 / month, you can upgrade to the pro plan, which gives you everything that is in the starter plan, plus sales data. Please visit the pricing page for a more detailed plan comparison.
At Angage, we embrace transparency and openness, so our app and revenue metrics are also open to everyone. Just visit this page.
What if I get stuck?
Glad you asked! We have a knowledge base with videos to help you understand all the features of Angage. We also have an awesome chat customer support, which is available 24/5 to get you unstuck =)
What’s your cancellation policy?
You can cancel your subscription at any time and we will not bill you for future months. You can easily do that in your profile, or you can contact us anytime (our chat is available 24/5). Our policy does not allow us to offer refunds.
Is this thing legit?
Definitely. We have hundreds of customers who love us. We also embrace transparency by sharing our app and revenue metrics with everyone. If you choose to buy Angage, you 100% support an indie maker. Angage is entirely built by one guy in Italy, not a big corporation.