The main story for the week was HelloFresh expands to Sweden which you can read here. HelloFresh has set foot in Scandinavia. The German meal kit delivery service has launched in Sweden.
As you probably know, Angage also tracks and categorize hundreds of news per week. Here are the best news we tracked this week, by context.
E-commerce brands launching new product lines:
- Greenstorm opens online marketplace for used e-bikes
- Allegro launches Allegro Lokalnie
- Online mobile store Enjoy expands further in the UK
- E-commerce upstart wants its data back from Alibaba
- Cashify launches e-commerce platform to sell refurbished gadgets, accessories
- AliExpress opens first physical store in Europe
- Ecommerce startup Stylitics closes $15 million Series B funding for AI-driven outfitting and styling platform for retailers
E-commerce brands that are expanding to new countries:
- HelloFresh expands to Sweden
- Dutch Superwinkel launches in France
- Indian conglomerate Reliance to launch e-commerce venture in escalating rivalry with Amazon
- China's 3rd largest e-comm player to launch logistics data platform
E-commerce brands on the rise:
- Baton Rouge-based luxury home decor company grows its holiday line
- Leofoo turning to e-commerce to drive growth
E-commerce companies getting funded, acquired and general finance:
- SaaS & E-Commerce Business Subscription Service Chargebee Raises $14 Million Through Series D Funding Round Led By Steadview Capital
- Knoll acquires D2C e-commerce seller
Check out more e-commerce news, as we categorize them, here.
For the love of data,